Mercedes Climate & Temperature
- Mercedes, Uruguay is at 33°15'S, 58°4'W, 18 m (58 ft). See map.
- Mercedes has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall). Summers are hot and muggy with thunderstorms. Winters are mild with precipitation from mid-latitude cyclones. Seasonality is moderate. (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Mercedes is situated in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 17.3 degrees Celsius (63.1 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.4 °C (24.1°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1133 mm (44.6 inches) which is equivalent to 1133 Litres/m² (27.79 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Mercedes you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Shanghai, China where you would find a Humid subtropical climate (Warm temperate moist forest biome).
Mercedes Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Mercedes Climate Graph in Metric Units
Mercedes Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Mercedes, Uruguay Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: